One Day Retreat at the Savali Sanctuary in Katikati.
Saturday 19 November
One Day Retreat in Katikati
Alyse Young, Energy Intuitive/Shaman, and Marjolein van Leeuwen, Yoga Facilitator, are collaborating in this One Day Retreat to share simple empowering practises giving you a sense of what it means and feels to embody your energy, your Being. We are in important times of change, Grounding and Embodiment is the key to your awakened growth right now. We are inspired to share these simple tools and practises for your transformation so you too can truly Embody YOU.
- Opening; Introduction and Intention setting
- Grounding and Expansion; A deeper reconnection and understanding of your energy/your feelings
- Transformational Yoga; Expansion through immersion in simple postures (beginners friendly), incorporating breath, sound vibration and mantra.
Connecting with your inner child and Essence Child; how to respond to your true energy/feelings (addressing and changing old beliefs and patterns energetically)
- Corrective Sounds Healing; full body recalibration of your energy using vibrational sounds
- Chakra Mantras: relaxation, purification and activation of the chakras
- Sharing Circle: reflection on your experiece, personal energy interpretation, questions
This is a full day of truly Embodying YOU, experiential practises to give you a point of perspective and understanding of how to embody your energy in a more grounded and empowering way that will assist in harnessing your creator energy. Join us and feel the difference for this fun day and Retreat just for YOU on the beautiful property of Savali Sanctuary.
Date: Saturday 19 November '22
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: Savali Sanctuary, KatiKati
Investment: $260, includes morning tea, vegetarian lunch and afternoon tea
Limited numbers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or book online via the following link;
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 021 0578520
This Retreat Day will be held at the beautiful Savali Sanctuary in KatiKati.
Savali Sanctuary is a new intentional eco-community in the Western Bay of Plenty. Their vision is to live in harmony with the land, people, and self, authentically and empowered.